Getmyoffers is an online portal that offers to people whose credit cards have been pre-approved for promotional offers. To access the Getmyoffers portal, users must first receive their reservation number and access code via mail.
Getmyoffers is only available to users who have used or received capital one credit card offers. Users must be at least 18 years old and citizens of the United States.
How to Check If You Are Prequalified for Getmyoffer.capitalone.com?
If you haven’t received any pre-approved letters from Capital One, please verify your eligibility status online at the Getmyoffers web portal.
Here is the process; please follow them.
- Please visit Getmyoffer.capitalone.com website.
- Now find See if you’re pre-qualified option.
- After that, enter your personal details for verification, such as Legal First Name, MI and Legal Last Name.
- Now, click on the “Continue to Pre-Approval” option.
- The website offers three types of credit cards, Platinum, Quicksilver One, and Secured MasterCard
- Answer a few questions and submit your application.
- It will take 7 to 10 days to receive a reply after completing the form and applying for the capital card.
If users qualify for a high-end credit card, they will receive an email with the reservation number and access code, which they must enter on Getmyoffer.capitalone.com. However, if they are not eligible, they can still obtain the regular credit card mentioned in the list.
Access Mail Offers from Getmyoffer.capitalone.com
Once a customer gets their offers in the mail with an entry code and reservation number, they can go to the Getmyoffer portal to acquire more about them.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to the official website Getmyoffer.capitalone.com.
- Now, find your reservation number and type it into the box. Reservation codes are 16-digit numbers.
- After that, please type in your six-digit code.
- After correctly entering both numbers, please click the “View Next Steps” button.
- After submitting your application, you need to wait for the capital one to get back to you.
Users still have to wait for confirmation, even if they receive pre-approved offers from Capital One.
Banks already know enough about you to offer you a Capital One credit card based on your credit history and score. After 7-10 business days, you should receive a letter with an attachement enclosed if your application was successful.
If a user gets rejected, they will receive an explanation of the reasons in an email.